You can apply online by creating an account at http://application.digital-awards.eu
For each application, information about the organisation and agency (if applicable) is requested. Submissions will exclusively be digital.
2. General information about the project or campaign
Each submitted entry should contain the following information:
• Summary of the project at a maximum length of 400 characters (including spaces) – Please note: This summary will be published when being shortlisted.
• Time frame of the project
• Budget (not a mandatory field, information will not be published)
• Number of employees who worked on the project
3. Project Description
A short description of max. 2,000 characters (including spaces) must be provided including the following:
• Initial situation leading to the project or campaign
• Objectives of the project
• Strategic considerations
• Details of the implementation
• Summary and measurement of results achieved
• A cover picture representing your project or campaign (maximum 1 MB)
4. Additional Material and Links
Accompanying materials are limited to three documents. Therefore, additional illustrative material should be carefully selected. Examples of possible illustrative documents are planning documents, press releases, images, PowerPoint presentations (no more than 10 slides) and movies. One document equates to one file. In addition, you can specify up to six links to websites, social media platforms, intranet sites, or online videos.